How to use the bikes?
To enjoy the benefits of Sevici all year round, subscribe here.ANNUAL CARD
- Fix the bicycle to a Bike Post.
- Verify that you can hear a beep sound.
- That will mean that you have correctly fixed the bike. Otherwise, try and repeat the same operation. If you do not hear the sound indicator that confirms the correct return of the bike, the terminal has a new function integrated in the management of the station program to report incidents that occurred during the process of returning a rented bicycle. The steps to make use of this function will be explained on the web site of the system
- It is advisable to spend the subscriber card throughout the reader to check the correct return of the bike
Please note: If your bike is not correctly fixed in its place, the system will not register that you have returned it. If you find some kind of trouble fixing your bike you may contact us by phone at (+34) 900 900 722.
- Identify yourself by holding your Long Term Subscription card in front of the card reader or entering your Short Term Subscription code.
- Enter your PIN code.
- Access the “Take a bike” menu.
- Select your bike.
- Go up to your bike and unlocked it. You have 1 minute to carry out this operation.
- Enjoy your ride!
SEVici Customer Service
If you need any additional information about SEVici, please visit us. You can find us in Edificio Laredo, near Plaza de San Francisco.
Our opening hours are from Mondays to Thursdays, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Fridays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Saturdays closed
CALL CENTER: 900 900 722
From September 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, our openning hours are from Monday until Friday, from 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM. On Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays, the openning hours are from 10:00 AM to 21:00 PM
Click on the following link to submit the Authorization for minors, properly completed and signed.